What's new

caseyjohnellis says hi!

hi everyone

i got referred here by a mate of mine after i was asking some questions on twitter re a domain (quarterlifecrisis.com.au) that someone has asked to buy off me. first impressions are that this forum is going to become a very useful resource for me...!

my thing by day is information security (think hackers and stuff) and in between i'm a serial ideas guy/budding entrepreneur. outside of infosec i do a fair bit of work helping people develop viral marketing campaigns and to generally make better use of technology and the interwebs to get their thing growing.

my handle most places is caseyjohnellis (twitter, etc...) and my blog is at caseyjohnellis.com. my company is tallpoppygroup.com.

i'm currently working on a couple of projects, the most relevant to this forum would be ideavault which is an online service for protecting new business ideas.

feel free to reach out and say hi!

findtim

Top Contributor
welcome, PM me as i need viral marketing for a few new domains and i just can't find someone that i believe in !!!!

ideavault, i don't like sites that i have to give my details to before they tell me what they are about, doesn't work for me.

tim

welcome, PM me as i need viral marketing for a few new domains and i just can't find someone that i believe in !!!!

ideavault, i don't like sites that i have to give my details to before they tell me what they are about, doesn't work for me.

tim

pm sent and point taken. the wording with these types of sites is always interesting...

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo