What's new

CarPro.com.au

Kaiser77

This is my latest rego along with WeddingPro.com.au.

Seems all the good generics are gone, I do however like Cyclo's Motels.net.au, nice internet real estate indeed.

Regards,
K77.

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Not only gone, but if todays news is any indication, harder and harder to get.

There have been many recent articles on int'l domainer sites on domain quality vs domain quantity. That is getting 1 decent domain at a high cost vs getting dozens of average/mediocre domains at reg cost. there are arguments for both methods, but the quality argument makes more sense to me. The only level of domaining higher than that is quantity AND quality. Good luck achieving that.

Last edited:

paz

Yes wrong forum unless you are selling.

Are you looking for an appraisal? If so PM me and I will move the thread to appraisals.

Kaiser77

Neddy's new venture, 100domains, will be very interesting. It looks like a first of it's kind for the aftermarkets.

Netfleet should consider a "generics only" section as well. They already have an extensive database to draw from.

Shaun

Top Contributor
Neddy's new venture, 100domains, will be very interesting. It looks like a first of it's kind for the aftermarkets.

Netfleet should consider a "generics only" section as well. They already have an extensive database to draw from.

I am very interested to see how Ned's 100Domains is going to work... As for NetFleet, I think that is a great idea, manually picked by their admin team, NetFleet...?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor

i think netfleet is pretty good as is , another section may crowd up the frontpage too much

neds new site may go well , just wonder if the market is big enough ?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member