What's new

Carparts.net.au

enjoi

Top Contributor
Carparts.net.au

What do you guys think so far ? I'll be redesigning the ad Colums because I think there's a little too much going on.
Logo is also on the way...

Any other changes ?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
None of the pics resolved ?

I would have a pic next to the header up top

Maybe Car Makers instead of specific parts ??

Girls may not know what a tailshaft is but they know what a holden is

hope that helps

Jono the site is starting to look good. The auto industry is one I have a lot of experience with so feel free drop PM me, I can give you a few tips depending on where you see the site being in 12, 24 and 36 months time

Billy01

Top Contributor
Lesson here

If the dot com dot au went for 18k
You have a darn good head start
Everyone makes mistakes this is a beauty

enjoi

Top Contributor
Thanks for the view guys ! I'm planning on pushing the wreckers directory and doing something similar with bike.net.au.

The logo will be up on the weekend as well as cleaner ad columns... At the moment I feel like there's too much going on

Shane

Top Contributor
The site needs to be customised a lot more. At the moment it just looks like a blank template.

I'd also ditch the "Australia's #1" tagline, because it just makes the site look silly when you only have a dozen listings.

enjoi

Top Contributor
Thanks for the feedback Shane, now that you've said it, it does look stupid. It's a classipress wordpress theme. It has been customized a fair bit, Have a look a http://bike.net.au (original theme) and you'll see the difference.

In saying that i do agree with you and I still have a lot more work to do.

Shane

Top Contributor
You're not alone. So many websites do it, and domainers are the biggest culprits! I think it takes away a bit of a website's credibility unless you can back it up.

But once it is number one, by all means use it! :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo