What's new

CarParts.com.au dropping tomorrow

Chumby

Top Contributor
Well done

Yeah... well done, Soj.

The name was from a company based in Launceston that made bearings for cars - ACL. It has since gone bust, hence the name coming out....

At least no one will wake up tomorrow and go.... "what happened to my name!"

Cheers
Chumby

Shaun

Top Contributor
Its only a bid, just hoping that Drop can pick it up

EDIT: So just checked Drop and it seems they got it, they also picked up CurrencyTrading.com.au and TradingSoftware.com.au for me, expensive day!

Well done mate!!!

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Its only a bid, just hoping that Drop can pick it up

EDIT: So just checked Drop and it seems they got it, they also picked up CurrencyTrading.com.au and TradingSoftware.com.au for me, expensive day!

Congratulations. We always aim to please ;)

Thanks for the support. I should probably take you out for a lunch, so let me know when you are down Sth Yarra way any time soon.

Any excuse for a lunch at Caffe E Cucina is a good excuse for me!

George Pongas

geodomains

Top Contributor
Well done Soj, obviously you have plans for them. I believe thats a record for Drop for a sale of one domain, congratulations to Drop as well.

Don

Last edited:

paz

Soj thats a little more than we discussed last night :p

Car parts is a great domain, but i think currency trading you got for an absolute steal.

soj

Founder
That is very true paz and davids

Thanks all for the comments and kind words, it was one hell of a morning and wouldn't be happening without davids bankrolling it.

George you might need to take us both out for lunch :p

Oz.

Top Contributor
soj, nice logo you got up there at carparts.

If I were you I would also put a subscribe/mailing list type of form under the logo so you could gather email addresses of people who visit and mail them a newsletter when the site is developed.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member