What's new

Caps.com.au - who picked that up?

Chumby

Top Contributor
Hi all,

Who picked up caps.com.au today - was going for a bit on the auctions. havn't seen Explorer grab a name before... are they part of NetFleet?

Cheers
Chumby

soj

Founder
What were the results of the top domains on the drops today? I missed them, was at uni all day :(

Chumby

Top Contributor
$2k was the price for caps.com.au on drop ... I think Italian was the next highest... high hundreds from memory.

So do domainwatch still catch names? Everytime I have tried to register I get errors and I have never been able to get support....

Cheers
Chumby

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
$2k was the price for caps.com.au on drop ... I think Italian was the next highest... high hundreds from memory.

So do domainwatch still catch names? Everytime I have tried to register I get errors and I have never been able to get support....

Cheers
Chumby

DavidL

Top Contributor

Cheers
Chumby

I think italian.com.au was around $4K on drop actually although I could be wrong.

I'd be surprised if it were less than Snapper as they have a much bigger client base & I think the extended bidding also tends to squeeze a bit more out of the bidding.

Domainwatch are still catching & they actually did very well yesterday...

Edit: They did well today too

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads