What's new

BuyViewsCheap.com - Finished Product

Guidex

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

I have been in the process of making another website
Put a bit of thought into what I could do
Haven't finished EVERYTHING on the website but nearly everything is as it should be.

I resell packages from a supplier for social media increases such as youtube views, sound cloud plays, website views etc

http://buyviewscheap.com/

In addition, I've tried to make it appear as if I've been operating for a while to gain users trust.

Please give me some criticism as it does help coming from you guys

Thanks

&

I've also changed my other website

ChattingFx.com

Please take a look

findtim

Top Contributor
your counter resets to 853364*** on refresh, that doesn't build trust for me, its just a lie.

i've almost always never like navigation at the bottom

tim

Guidex

Top Contributor
Yeah I've got to fix the counter, it runs on time, so it should increase based on the time and date, I'm going to start it on the 1,000s. Then it will look more realistic.

Edit: I'll make it increase between 1-40 views every 15 minutes? I have no real way of implementing the counter based on orders that's all.

+ Yeah I thought that too! I'm going to put the navigation on the top and also make it a bit darker, what do you think?

Guidex

Top Contributor
I forgot to mention those links haven't been created yet.

Still writing the content and making the contact form.

I'm a noob with this sort of stuff as I usually use Wordpress to handle all these things. However I wanted a custom and I saw this as the best way to do it.

Ashman

Top Contributor
I don't mind the site so much with a few tweaks might be OK. Agree with Tim the navigation should be at the top.

In terms of the counter...hmm if you want to operate a business in Australia or from Australia you need to comply with Australian laws. That counter is on the border of being misleading and deceptive and might breach Australian Consumer Law. If you want to build trust just remove the counter or make it an accurate measure of orders.

You should also check that your other sites listed in your footer comply with Google terms and conditions. I am not sure if you can have 5 Adsense ads on 1 page. I thought it was 3 ads per page. Maybe some more clarification needed here from other members. The last thing you want is to be blacklisted by Google for not complying with their rules.

Guidex

Top Contributor
Okay

Will place the navigation at the top
Darken it slightly

Will change the counter to the exact amount of orders received so far, as I think that's correct.

&

Is that for ChattingFX.com ?

You make a valid point if so, I just googled it and you're correct. I'll remove the advertisements from the footer.

Thank you

Guidex

Top Contributor
Yeah I'm not saying I don't know know how haha, just takes time and I'm trying a bit of everything. All good haha

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member