What's new

Buying Strategy

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I was just wondering what buying budget/strategies you all have?

ie, do you have a monthly buying limit? or will you spend whatever you need to spend when good domains come up for sale?

:rolleyes:

Shane

Top Contributor
I don't have a monthly budget; my buying strategy simply revolves around domains that I think I could devlop and make my money back within 12 months.

Some months I might hand reg a few names and other months I might spend a few grand in the aftermarket and on the expired auctions. There's really no patern!

DavidL

Top Contributor
I think sticking rigidly to a budget won't help your business very much. If you spy a domain that's an absolute steal, you've got to do whatever you can to get it don't you?

My main limiter is when buying domains to develop I try to resist buying more and more and creating a backlog of domains waiting to be developed.

Ash

Top Contributor
My main limiter is when buying domains to develop I try to resist buying more and more and creating a backlog of domains waiting to be developed.

+1

I'm not in a buying phase at the moment because I already have a backlog of sites in the development queue. That's not to say if a really good one crops up I won't try and snap it!

James

Top Contributor
My buying strategy is to buy domains I have an interest in and can be profitable.

I don't really go for domains which I have no interest in.

regards.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members