What's new

Branded Names With Logos.

Timmy

Banned
Hey all,

Might be just me (and I've seen it done elsewhere too) but this really does make brandable names stand out a lot IMO.

http://names.co.nz/branded

A cheap/quick branding package could be a good value add/lead in to a 'featured promotional package" on NF :p

Just a thought!

T

neddy

Top Contributor
Hey all,

Might be just me (and I've seen it done elsewhere too) but this really does make brandable names stand out a lot IMO.

http://names.co.nz/branded

A cheap/quick branding package could be a good value add/lead in to a 'featured promotional package" on NF :p

Just a thought!

T

I like it Timmy. It's a great idea. You're not just a pretty face ..........

BTW, how is your NZ vouchers site going in its early days?

DavidL

Top Contributor
Nice idea - years ago we did ponder the idea of having a 'brandable' category for domain listings but decided it would be too hard to classify.

Making this area exclusively for those brandable names with logos would be a good way to do that... question is would sellers be prepared to create logos for each domain?

Timmy

Banned
Personally I think it forces you to visualise the potential "brandability" of the name. Bit like putting the product in their hands in the store...

Also would bring some colour into the site :) Was just a fleeting observation and thought - it might not be viable. I think it's all about targeting an end-user with names like that - cause you aren't selling on metrics. A little bit of effort ($70 for 2 hours design time) can go a long way.

@Ned - just pushed a grubby version live with some content feeds. We'll see how the big G gets along with it before I waste any time on it. Knowing me, I wont look at the analytics for another 45 days now lol.

T

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members