What's new

Brad

Brad

G'day gents, (and the odd lady or two)

Would like to extend a very warm handshake to the members of this community. I'm 21, and I'm very keen to learn whatever I can about domaining and website engineering for means of passive income and the like. I found myself gaming nonstop since I was about 15. I would also read forums, blogs and the like avidly. Time passed and by way of natural progression i've found myself here, at dntrade.com.au.

It seems like this could be the next step in my journey. To be brutally honest, my experience isn't top notch and my drive and motivation is somewhat skewed, but I happen to be lucky enough to have encountered a genius in his own right who is gradually teaching me what I need to know to progress in the business. Lets see how I go.

Cheers

Brad

neddy

Top Contributor
G'day gents, (and the odd lady or two)

To be brutally honest, my experience isn't top notch and my drive and motivation is somewhat skewed, but I happen to be lucky enough to have encountered a genius in his own right who is gradually teaching me what I need to know to progress in the business. Lets see how I go.

Firstly, welcome Brad!

Secondly, how did you know that our lady member is odd?

Thirdly, that's the biggest suck up to a boss I have ever seen. :D

Cheers, Ned (Admin)

Brad

Firstly, welcome Brad!

Secondly, how did you know that our lady member is odd?

Thirdly, that's the biggest suck up to a boss I have ever seen. :D

Cheers, Ned (Admin)

1. Thanks Ned, i'm glad to be here.

2. She'd have to be odd to hang around a bunch of blokes who develop websites and domains, right?

3. Touche, Hahahaha. But it's true nonetheless.

Brad.

Timmy

Banned
HAHAHAHAHHAA Good Hamster, for that I'll give you a long weekend this week - ENJOY!

@Spacey, Brad is actually going to be heading up my 3dForum and 3DGamer domains...

Welcome Brad :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members