What's new

Boxing.com.au

DavidL

Top Contributor
Speaking of Joomla, www.Boxing.com.au just rolled off the production queue this am.

Still a bit to do (more content & business directory) but design is finished.

Any feedback would be very welcome!

Thanks

David

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
looks like a boxing site indeed with the top header/photo, my only thought is under where it says welcome to boxing.com.au , i would like some more text on the home page just to even it out down to the yola ad in the sidebar , just looks a bit empty in that area ? where the boxing equipment page looks much more even in its presentation

has a good feel for the subject so well done for sure

Last edited:

DavidL

Top Contributor
Thanks Spacey,

Yes I agree the homepage needs a little bit more work. Often hard to know what to say on the homepage - the usual 'welcome blah blah blah' sometimes sounds a bit crap IMO

Thanks again for the feedback

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
'duck and weave with the action, but dont get caught in the ropes with your hands down or gonna hit the canvas hard , dance like a butterfly sting like a bee, make that training pay off on fight night and dont ever show fear , no just be tougher with a mean steel glare that makes your opponent wonder if they should dare ? your the best, you know are ! simply the best by far, so explore this site and learn how to fight , yes its gonna be your night' ...........and so on

paz

Hi netfleet,

Any chance filling us in on the cost of the site? Did u do the designing?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
You should be offering yourself as the content writer Spacey, your quite good. :D

Don

Thanks don , i do notice that people dont seem to want to pay much for articles , which if its on the front page and hopefully read by thousands of people really should be considered more important and perhaps worth that little bit extra ? food for thought i think

I have sent david a private message with some wording for the frontpage of boxing.com.au , just as a way of saying thanks for netfleet services for us.

Interested to read his feedback

DavidL

Top Contributor
Spacey - as I said in PM, thanks so much!

Have used nearly all the content on the homepage there & it's heaps better than the usual welcome to crap... I guess you have a real understanding of the sport.

Now if only I could find a passionate hairdresser for www.hairdressing.com.au ..... lol

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Spacey - as I said in PM, thanks so much!

Have used nearly all the content on the homepage there & it's heaps better than the usual welcome to crap... I guess you have a real understanding of the sport.

Now if only I could find a passionate hairdresser for www.hairdressing.com.au ..... lol

Crack me up

Please let it be known i'm a lover not a fighter !

Perhaps watched too many rocky films ?

Although i did miss the last one

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads