What's new

Bodis redesign

Cam4

They've recently revamped their site, you can add customisable tiles to your dashboard among a bunch of other things.
Though I've noticed, RPM seems to have more than halved the moment the new site was rolled out.
Perhaps a coincidence as I'm pretty new to parking monetisation.

snoopy

Top Contributor
My parking stats seem to have been going backwards for quite a while now.

Parking has been in decline since 2007! There is issues with both lower RPM's and actual type in traffic declining due to the rise of search.

I would suggest using above.com to eek out maximum revenue.

Cam4

Yeah I understand it's been on a decline long-term. Though what I'm seeing halved overnight, coinciding with their redesign which seems a little weird. Probably a coincidence since it seems to be volatile anyway.
I would suggest using above.com to eek out maximum revenue.
Above withdrawals $100 for Paypal and $1000 for bank transfer is that right? :eek:

Andrew Wright

Top Contributor
Yeah I understand it's been on a decline long-term. Though what I'm seeing halved overnight, coinciding with their redesign which seems a little weird. Probably a coincidence since it seems to be volatile anyway.

Above withdrawals $100 for Paypal and $1000 for bank transfer is that right? :eek:
Use Above to round robin your traffic to different parking providers...

trellian

Top Contributor

Hi Cam,
The limits are just for Maximizer revenues, parking companies still pay you direct, unless you opt for the Above Managed service where we monetize all the traffic.

Options we have:
Account Balance: any amount, that you can use for registrations
PayPal $100
Bank Wire: $1,000

Cheers
David

Community sponsors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member