1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Biggest Buyers of AU Domains?

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by TroyWhiteInternet, Nov 24, 2008.

1. TroyWhiteInternet

TroyWhiteInternet Membership: Community

Hello everyone,

I'm considering selling a large portion of my domain portfolio and am wondering if there are any large, reasonably well funded domain buyers. Perhaps the recent traffic event highlighted some major operators that may have access to over $100K to buy a portfolio. Some of my best domains will be in the mix so they will need to be well funded.

Is this the best way to sell a bulk lot or should I try a no reserve auction like geo has been running? I would appreciate everyone's thoughts on what the best option may be.

2. geodomains

geodomains Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi Troy,
    I suppose it depends on the quality of whats in the portfolio, I know you have some good geo's. I am out the picture at the moment, have spent to much on domains myself. But if you want to send a list via private messages, I would certainly give you my own thoughts on value. I have a pretty good idea of what geo's are worth now from buying and selling myself.

Don

3. Mike Robertson

Mike Robertson Membership: VIP

Hi Troy,

Shoot me a PM or email (mike at fabulous dot com) with your list of domains and I can pass it on to the guys here to see if we are interested.

Cheers,

Mike
    Fabulous.com

4. cherrytron

cherrytron Membership: VIP

Hi Troy,

Why don't you shoot the list over to me as well, paul [at] omg com au

5. paz

paz Member

Welcome to the forums, Paul.

Good to see somene from omg here.

6. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Sure is - looking forward to your contributions, Paul.

I'm sure I speak for everyone on this board when I say we are all very interested in the progress of OMG & hope you guys really do well & therefore help raise the profile of the industry as whole!