What's new

Bid declined on NetFleet and now it's dropping

Joel

Top Contributor
I recently placed an offer on a domain on NetFleet in the standard catalogue listing. It was rejected citing the offer was too low (low $xxx)

The domain is dropping tomorrow and I'm certain it will go for far less than what I offered to the owner previously, if it gets any bids at all.

Why hang out for a better price and then let it drop? Surely I could've been contacted if the owner knew it was going to lapse soon, to see if I'd still like it at the price I originally offered before it went into the redemption period.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
tell us how it goes

I had a backorder for a domain today and perhaps as late as midnight the domain was renewed ...... bummer

Mark

Top Contributor
I recently placed an offer on a domain on NetFleet in the standard catalogue listing. It was rejected citing the offer was too low (low $xxx)

The domain is dropping tomorrow and I'm certain it will go for far less than what I offered to the owner previously, if it gets any bids at all.

Why hang out for a better price and then let it drop? Surely I could've been contacted if the owner knew it was going to lapse soon, to see if I'd still like it at the price I originally offered before it went into the redemption period.

Whoops! Good result for you though Leap!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo