What's new

Betting.club

Scott7

Top Contributor
I saw an ad last night on channel ten for Betting.club, which is an Australian based betting company.
The domain was displayed on the screen, however, the audio referred only to "betting club" and not "betting dot club". I thought this was unusual, as ads with .com or .com.au always verbalise the "dot" when mentioning the domain name.
They also own BettingClub.com which redirects to the .club domain. The .com.au is owned by Race Media Trust and doesn't resolve.

Erwin

Top Contributor
It's interesting to see these new GTLD's being promoted, yes most still don't have a clue, and in print advertising (GTLD's) the www need to be reintroduced to explain what it is.

Just the other day I saw a promo board above a salon shop promoting their business brand their business name with xxxx.hair and I'm thinking what the ... So I'm on my phone seeing if missed the release of .hair extension. (get it) sorry

Dot confusing times

snoopy

Top Contributor
It's interesting to see these new GTLD's being promoted, yes most still don't have a clue, and in print advertising (GTLD's) the www need to be reintroduced to explain what it is.

Just the other day I saw a promo board above a salon shop promoting their business brand their business name with xxxx.hair and I'm thinking what the ... So I'm on my phone seeing if missed the release of .hair extension. (get it) sorry

Dot confusing times

Have seen companies put a "dot" in between two worlds a fair bit. I don't think consumers would assume just a "." means "internet address" most of the time.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo