What's new

Best site to sell domains.

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
It's best to list on more than one platform to maximise your chances of a sale.

Make sure you keep track of what's listed where, pricing details and offers received (a spreadsheet works best for this). It's also good practice to remove domains from other platforms once they are sold. This all takes a bit of admin work, but being organised from the start pays off in the long run.

I list .com.au on Netfleet and Sedo. All of my domains (that are for sale) are listed on Sedo. I was also on Afternic (and others) in the past and I'll be looking to add my domains on Afternic again soon.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i think listing cctlds at sedo costs a few hundred at sale time due to the transfer process, i would stick to netfleet for .com.au and sedo, afternic and even goaddy premium listings if that is your registra

snoopy

Top Contributor
Best thing you can do is have a for sale page/link on the domain, that is how the vast majority of sales are generated. After that Sedo, Afternic, would look at Godaddy also (which owns Afternic).

Andrew Wright

Top Contributor
For com/net/org Godaddy Auctions. Domains appear inline in the registration path and the commission is 10%. Their premium listings are a whopping 30%. More domain sales are made through Godaddy than any other outlet, with the exception of banners on a parking page.

Com.au? Best results are from a banner on the parking page. Unfortunately Netfleet buried their catalogue listings to the point where sales really tapered off.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member