What's new

Best methods for Australia

morganp

Hey everyone,

I run quite a few Australian websites, most of my SEO work is done on international websites such as article submissions, directory submissions etc.

Just wondering if any people here have had greater benefits trying to build backlinks solely on Australian websites (.com.au) as opposed to links on (.com/.net) sites.

Thanks,

Morgan

James

Top Contributor
Yeah ideally you want to cater your back link profile towards .com.au sites, in my experience it will yield better results.

Yet you still see huge amount of companies offering clients back links, the majority of which been on .co.uk domains, crazy isnt it.

morganp

Thanks for the response James,

I would of thought .com.au would provide better link qualities, although the issue is that there arent many free resources in which to build decent back links from eg article directories etc.

Im guessing most would be purchasing links on sites?

Ive got quite a large network of sites that i try and link to my own sites from using different IP's etc although i find it easy to rank around 3,4,5,6 on google, getting that #1 spot is proving to be a bit more difficult. Apart from when using exact keyterm domains.

DavidL

Top Contributor
although the issue is that there arent many free resources in which to build decent back links from eg article directories etc.

Yeah that's true.

I have a bunch of .au sites i can link from is relevant - happy to exchange for other .au or .uk links?

morganp

what niche?
have you considered buying text links on .au sites?

Cheers
Corey

Hey, yeah i currently have a few paid links for my sites. Although a lot of them are horse racing, gambling related so its hard to find sites willing to sell/exchange.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo