What's new

Best method to check bulk domains?

James

Top Contributor
Hi All,

So recently I have been building some excel sheets with domain names I am interested in for the specific markets I operate in or for clients.

Now my method is this:

1. Research domains, various metrics and markets I like.

2. Head to drop and do the 20 bulk registration scan.

3. Mark in green what is available on excel.

4. Think over and do more searches for various metrics, trademarks, branded sites ect.

5. BUY

Now I was wondering is their a way to check 100 x domains at once or is the DROP bulk checker the best on the market with 20 at once?

Funny thing I was talking to a mate recently and he said he was checking domains 1 by 1 LOL. Now I know people probably have API's to scan like 10k domains at once but they do not push it public.

Thanks.

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
This message comes up when I am logged in - Your query limit has been reached...Extended domain checker available for free, in the Members Area

But thanks for the url.

I'm sure Anthony will fix it when he gets time between changing nappies :p

sapo

I'm doing this by monitoring .au & gTLD drop lists for certain keywords, I have these scripts running nightly so can quickly scroll through them in the morning to see if anything interesting is dropping in the next few days.

I'm also monitoring domains on my wish list for any changes in status. This way I have snapped up more than a handful in the past year.

I think it comes down to working out what the whois lookup limits are for each TLD you are interested in and then writing automated scripts to monitor / search.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member