1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Hosting ?

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by DnEbook, Aug 29, 2014.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

I was pencilled in to just renew my ventraip hosting but have noticed the unlimited domains feature has now been set to 10 which may not suit so i thought i would ask the question of whois the best hosting service for the cost, i am only on a dirt cheap plan at the moment and would say the hosting has been much more reliable than my previous hosting experience. Meaning i have been happy with ventraip but thought i would put the question out there ….. who is the best hosting company in australia ?

2. Joel

Joel Membership: Community

Best? What's your budget? If cost isn't an issue, companies like Bulletproof & Anchor are great but I assume you're more after a combination of decent quality and low-cost.

VentraIP is probably the best value at the lower end of the pricing scale.

3. VentraIP

VentraIP Membership: VIP

Hi spacey,

None of our plans have gone "backwards" from having unlimited to 10. Can you let me know what plan it is that you're on? If you're on Economy then I can assure you that it's never been unlimited.

Depending on your requirements you may also wish to check out our budget offering at http://zuver.net.au

4. DnEbook

Hey gang, thanks for responses i have sent a pm to our ventra friend

5. DnEbook

I will just clarify that ventraip did not change the plan.