What works and why ?

Did anyone see this on today/tonight

http://www.easiesthomebusinessever.com.au/

I guess the you tube thing is different and something i didn't know about

also i thought the reference to domains was made to sound easier than it is

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Spacey,

I've used commission monster and clixgalore as a merchant. We ended up getting a lot of bogus leads which put us off the concept. Of course this isn't a problem if you're an honest publisher.

We're using DGM for debitcard - seems OK so far...

paz

RSVP.com.au affiliate program at checkmystats.com.au did well for me for a while. They soon decided that they needed to verify leads, which was fine as mine were legit. Then i found out that verifying leads meant waiting a week to see if they upgraded to a paid account. As far as I'm concerned if I get a real person to sign up to your site for free I should get my $8.50 as agreed - if you're site can't turn them into paying customers thats not my fault.

Also they started taking weeks to approve leads.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
verify leads ? are you saying checkmystats has to confirm with rsvp before any income for you ?

And does that apply to all the checkmystats programs

I guess i am wondering about something like an amazon store ?

I did look at a site associate-o-matic.com but amazon dont operate in australia i think

what would be the equivalent to amazon in australia i wonder

Rhythm

Top Contributor
dgm sucks. They rejected me on a criterion that wasn't even in their criteria.

next stop: clix galore or commission junction

Basically what I've been doing is parking domains with adsense to get stats, and now I'm attempting to compare affiliate programs.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
What did you get rejected for?

I'm reasonable happy with CG... just got accepted into DGM so I'm gonna give that ago however prefer CG coz the rates seem to be higher (I guess DGM takes a bigger slice).

Both of their sites seem to be stuck in the dark ages which is not not much of a a problem but more of an annoyance navigating around (especially CG).

jam

Top Contributor
dgm sucks. They rejected me on a criterion that wasn't even in their criteria.

next stop: clix galore or commission junction

Basically what I've been doing is parking domains with adsense to get stats, and now I'm attempting to compare affiliate programs.

DGM by far run the best affiliate network in Australia. Extremely professional and the service is great. Commission Monster and ClixGalore are also good.

DGM wont accept you if your sites are crap (parking domains with adsense), even if they do accept you, the advertiser will reject you when you apply for there campaign anyway...

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i am with commission junction because they have jamster (handy for phone sites)
i just got accepted to dgm , good for finance and insurance
i am with clixgalore for a broad range of products

have i made any money .........no

shaun i have appsaffiliateprogram/s/com just waiting to be developed , i think that is also abig part of the future

Last edited:

hazza5150

Hi all,

We are with Commission Monster, DGM & Clixgalore and we make on average between $2,000-$5,000 Au per month in revenue! We are looking to meet with Tim @ CM to discuss domains and the affiliate channel to educate them and also their clients. Will keep you posted.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
Hi all,

We are with Commission Monster, DGM & Clixgalore and we make on average between $2,000-$5,000 Au per month in revenue! We are looking to meet with Tim @ CM to discuss domains and the affiliate channel to educate them and also their clients. Will keep you posted.

and...?

hazza5150

We have spoken and they are keen to work alongside domainers who have domains in specific verticals however the time involved in getting approved on some merchants still takes a long time. The issue is having transparency amongst merchants and affiliates in ensuring the traffic is of a high quality and converts well etc.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
biggest problem is that some "affiliate program" do not pay, some merchants are not honest and prove that is very difficult and time consuming.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
biggest problem is that some "affiliate program" do not pay, some merchants are not honest and prove that is very difficult and time consuming.

i had an adult webcam affiliaye site that made $95 in three months and for the rest year nothing according their stats ??????

This site was advertised with juicyads and the stats were different all the time compared to the affiliate stats . after many complaints they conceded that the juicy stats and my google analytics were actually correct , i asked them to delete the name from my account (because i could not) so i could start again , they replied 'there's nothing wrong with the site' i changed affiliate programs and have had 5 sales in about 2 months

Point is i never got to the $100 pay off level , i dont trust any of the programs , but what can you do ? .... if you don't try

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
Anyone making any serious money from Affiliates in Australia?

I deal with ebay, but mainly in EPN ... and they kind of suck...
Comission Monster simply has very low %.... and payments

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members