What's new

Best Auction Environment

Chris.C

Top Contributor
So I recently started a post about having a Coordinated AMA Day which got me thinking about what does everyone think is the best environment for selling domains via auction?

Are you better off with your domain listed by itself and trying to get a couple of key buyers just focussed on bidding on your domain and not distracted by alternatives or other domains?

Or would you be better off listing your domains with hundreds of others that are also going up for auction in more of a bidding frenzied environment and hoping that a few passing eyes will see your domain and throw a bid or two at it?

xwdomains

Top Contributor
So I recently started a post about having a Coordinated AMA Day which got me thinking about what does everyone think is the best environment for selling domains via auction?

Are you better off with your domain listed by itself and trying to get a couple of key buyers just focussed on bidding on your domain and not distracted by alternatives or other domains?

Or would you be better off listing your domains with hundreds of others that are also going up for auction in more of a bidding frenzied environment and hoping that a few passing eyes will see your domain and throw a bid or two at it?

I would prefer to have buyers not distracted by other domains

and bidding against each other for my domain only.

However this could also reduce your market, generally send key buyers direct to your listing on netfleet you only need 2 people who really want the domain bidding to get a good result.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo