What's new

Bell Parc - Create Organizing Visions

BellParc

Hi DNTrade,

My name is Bell Parc and I am an online visionary (and a domainer I suppose :p). Having not seen anything like this done before I have taken it upon myself to do it; I am proposing to create and organize visions. I have always wanted to explore this but no-one I've ever seen has done it before.

I’ve already got a few websites up (with the help of one of the forums members who pointed me here) and I’m working on marketing my products and ideas. I really hope this takes off. I do expect failure in some visions, but I hope I can build something exceptional. My current visions include How To Cook The Perfect Steak and Hit The Switch. I’ve also got my own blog outlining my journey and my adventure.

I invite you to follow, participate, experience, and give me some feedback (positive or negative) :). I look forward to being a part of the community and participating as much as I can.

Talk soon,
Bell

neddy

Top Contributor
Welcome Bell - nice to have you here. May I ask who the member was who suggested DNT to you? (Thank you to them anyway).

Given that you are an "online visionary", who is going to win out of the following:

Wallabies v Ireland
Dragons v Broncos
Eagles v Carlton

:D

On a serious note, we look forward to your contributions. You will be able to post signature links etc after 3 posts.

Cheers, Ned (Admin)

BellParc

Thanks very much to everyone for this kind welcome. Unfortunately Ned I am not that kind of visionary; I wish though!

Also, I am based in Sydney John; I have international spelling to appeal to an international market :)

I have a few videos on youtube about How To Cook The Perfect Steak; I've got a new one about two days old and would love to share for your feedback. Am I permitted to post links yet Ned?

Talk soon,
Bell

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Bell,

Sounds interesting - I don't get the vision bit... can you show us the sites or your blog (what do we google if you can't link?)

Anyway great to have you here & welcome to the forum. Whatever you're doing online you'll find some great value here

cheers

David

BellParc

The vision - I want to bring a whole variety of ideas and visions to life online. Make videos, sites, create interest, and inspire creativity.

Vision #1 How To Cook The Perfect Steak
I have a site, www.howtocooktheperfectsteak.net where I'm selling a great eBook I have written and it's also available in hard copy on amazon.

I have videos on YouTube on how to cook a steak; feel free to leave a comment or give some feedback. I'd appreciate it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjg291FlMPw

Vision #2 Hit The Switch
I realise we are taking the magic of electricity for granted, and hence want to do something to save our future. I am envisaging a program where people can enter their electricity usage and follow goals and a plan to save a certain amount (say 10%) of their usage.

This is almost ready to be launched, and the info video is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-aAj8PBq1c . Again, feedback is appreciated.

Don't hesitate if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer them. :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member