What's new

Behold the masterpiece that is Above Ground Swimming Pools

Honan

Top Contributor
Hi Jonathan
Nice
How are you going to make money on it apart from the adsense?
Couple of possible errors
Home page footer is Next page resolves to a 404
Privacy page :Easy Privacy Policy plugin for WordPress links to europeancruiseadvisor.com/
Putting your email addy on that privacy page is inviting a ton of spam robots
Suggest you link it to your contact page

Jonathan

Top Contributor
Hey Joe, don't think it will make much with adsense... once it's ranking, I'll either sell above ground pool kits off the site (probably affiliate with some company), or I'll sell leads directly to manufacturers/installers. Would be great if I can get it ranking #1 for 'Above Ground Swimming Pool', as the term gets nearly 100,000 monthly exacts per month during the peak of summer.

Fixed the privacy page and 404 issue. The theme that I'm using (arthemia) has some weird quirks.

On the contact thing, you're prob. right... will do something about that soon.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Great site Jonathan - really great looking well done.

I just hope you can make enough $$$ to justify the obvious time and effort you've put in. On that note, could you say how long it took you to put that together?

Jonathan

Top Contributor
Me too! But actually, if I can get it ranking semi-well I'm sure I'll see a good ROI. Apart from having a good exact search volume, Above Ground Pools are actually pretty big ticket items - the cheapest new ones sell on ebay for about $500, and they can go well into the thousands of dollars.

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
Mate

I love your niches... we are in the same "niche set of mind'

I have a very similar niche site in spanish. 1st position... tons of obscure pool-owners traffic.

lovely :D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members