What's new

BeAware of TOYS.com.au

Ashman

Top Contributor

Simon Johnson

Top Contributor
This used to happen with the major aftermarkets about 5+ years ago, until they put some filtering in there.

Given that Flippa is relatively new onto the scene, its a learning experience for them. Good to point it out though! You might have just saved someone a lot of $$$$.

plano

Thanks for the tip ... they are also using this deception to sell a number of others including G0D.com.au and AB0RIGINES.info

Joel

Top Contributor
I noticed this straight away but I guess others haven't. It's a sad reflection when people set out to 100% scam other people.

plano

Correction to my earlier post the same seller is selling aboriginals.info which is spelled correctly without the zero.

Top Contributor
Also looks like their someone doesn't/didn't check to see if the ABN was legit either..

ABN status: Cancelled from 01 Jul 2010.

zhenjie

Top Contributor
Latest comments from seller even more intriguing. I like this guy and would love to invite him to a future DNtrade event

findtim

Top Contributor
Latest comments from seller even more intriguing. I like this guy and would love to invite him to a future DNtrade event

well done zhenjie, I got a laugh from your c0mments :).

that listing is just RUDE, there should be a rule that in the first sentence of your sales pitch you HAVE TO state its a misspelling

his comment that he got a t0y for chr1stmas is so funny, maybe he sh0uld get banned fr0m fl1ppa ?

tim

jamesau

I reported this to Flippa a few days ago but they haven't returned my email. It's definitely pretty deceptive.

zhenjie

Top Contributor
So now its come down to threats of a "law suit", two Law firms one of which is his 'cousin' and even Melbourne gangland figures. true story. Interesting fella

Ashman

Top Contributor
Flippa listing has now been removed. auDA should cancel all the .com.au domains registered to that tosser.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member