What's new

Bathurst 2012

findtim

Top Contributor
ahhhhh the sound of a stubbie cracking open as the sun srises throught the fog, those were the days

tim

acheeva

Top Contributor
Next year will be interesting when the Europeans hit town. They have deep pockets@!

And Tim, yes I would like 1% of the BWS turnover for the next 2 weeks

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
I'm failing to see why my post is so stupid Tim. You mentioned who might win; I asked is it on. (confused) Please fill me in as I'm completely missing this one.

@spacey. No I don't ride a pushbike.

findtim

Top Contributor
I'm failing to see why my post is so stupid Tim. You mentioned who might win; I asked is it on. (confused) Please fill me in as I'm completely missing this one.

@spacey. No I don't ride a pushbike.

i'm sorry, but i just thought EVERY ONE in australia knew its the first weekend in october and has been for god knows how long, thats why i posted, i thought you were just being funny actually having to look up the date.

am i bad?

tim

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
i'm sorry, but i just thought EVERY ONE in australia knew its the first weekend in october and has been for god knows how long, thats why i posted, i thought you were just being funny actually having to look up the date.

am i bad?

tim

No, not EVERYONE. I knew it's sometime towards the end of the year, but not exact dates. Thank you.

findtim

Top Contributor
fair call, if you asked me when the soccer grand final is i would say the same thing "is it soon"

i concede, and i have learnt

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads