1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

ballina shark attack, facts v's politics

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by findtim, Nov 11, 2015.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    i just spent a week in ballina (of course i didn't go swimming ! i'm ex local and its been raining which means A LOT
    relevant link below
    http://screencast.com/t/evcw915q
    in my opinion, shark got flushed down with the fresh water off the mountains from the rain, they can't see much, they prefer to swim at the bottom THUS shark nets will not prevent this, as shark nets only hang down from floats and move up and down with the tides/waves size + this one would have taken a sharp turn once it felt the water getting deeper and gone back to the bottom as best it could and i figure that when it "bumped" into the guy and just went into attack mode.

so pollies, go ask the locals and not chase media coverage his so you can sweep the real issues you haven from your other policies .

tim

Rhythm likes this.
  2. Bacon Farmer

Bacon Farmer Membership: VIP

Bull sharks and white pointers have been feeding off the locals and tourists for years. I'm happy for us to feed off them too.

Number 1 rule is to not be the person furthest out the back :)