What's new

AWR Cloud Whitelabel Reports ?

helloworld

Top Contributor
Has anyone been able to get AWR Cloud Whitelabel Reports working for either local smtp or gmail ?

I am continually getting "This issue may be caused by incorrect SMTP settings. Please check your whitelabel SMTP settings in your account Profile Settings.
If you still encounter the issue, please contact us via the Help options in the AWR Cloud service."

Of course details are correct. They suggested I use Gmail. I then get an email from Gmail

" Someone recently used your password to try to sign in to your Google Account emailname@gmail.com. This person was using an application such as an email client or mobile device.

We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt: "

AWR support not much help unfortunatly.

James

Top Contributor
AWR is a really good solution yet some times it can be a bit of a drama to get areas of it set up and all the different proxies working ect.

ATM we are testing 3 solutions - AWR Cloud have the enterprise account, Rank Ranger, SERP Book - going to work out which one has the best accuracy, easy to use and value for $$$.

helloworld

Top Contributor
well I finally got it working using Gmail. For some reason AWR sends new users login details via email and they can't be created manually...Bit of a pain

Anyway, After Google blocking their access on several attempts, I finally got it whitelisted after visiting Yourtube while logged in, there was a noftication at the top of screen re: overseas access to the account.

I do like AWR cloud. They have also indicated that they will be introducing their own version of opensite/ahrefs which I look forward to. Gotta cut those costs yanno...,

Hopefully you will be publishing your reviews of the software, James?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo