What's new

Australian Redirected Domain Traffic

Scott

Hi

First let me say this is an excellent resource I've learned allot since I found the forum. I find the information on here to be better than .com domaining forums which are full of people advertising their affiliate rubbish and of course it's fantastic to have a forum covering Australian domaining.

I would like to know from a GOOGLE and SEO standpoint the risks of buying expired domain traffic.

I only practice and believe in white hat SEO techniques and the concept of redirecting a portfolio of domains from a traffic provider sound to me like it would be easily detectable by Google.

Is there anything ethically wrong with buying expired domain traffic? Does Google care? What is the difference between owning domains with holding pages and adsense VS redirecting them to a single domain with adsense?

I'm not planning on running adsense for the record.

I would like to buy some Australian targeted domain traffic for an experiment.

I've been told that Only gTLD (com,net,info,biz etc) can be monetized in this way, .au can not. Is this true?

I have searched the internet for a traffic provider offering redirected domain traiffic and I can't find anything in Google's index with any PR which can't be a good sign.

Thanks in advance, Scott

Scott

Hi again, not allot of response to the above here comes the bump.

Can anyone suggest another forum that I might trying asking this question?

Regards

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
namepros is no doubt the biggest domain name forum , although questions about aussie stuff may be harder to get good answers ....can only try i guess , if anyone here knew the answer to your question, they would tell you

Shaun

Top Contributor
Hi Scott,

I do not know the exact answer but in my experience, Google is always smarter than we think.

I don't think there isn't much they wouldn't be aware of, if anything.

I would personally never try to manipulate SERP rankings.

Good luck in getting a definitive answer.

Perhaps try Matt Cutts SEO blog? Post a question to him on his blog.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo