What's new

Australian affiliate networks

WG2010

Archived Member
Anyone know of any affiliate or cpa networks that target the Australian market? I want to take a cut for visitors signing up or purchasing prepaid mobiles/internet and other telecommunications products, I have portable wifi in mind.

Timmy

Banned
Clixgalore and dgm both have Aussie Telco's and wireless providers. Pretty decent commissions on prepaid and post paid plans too. :p

I would assume that Commission Monster would have similar advertisers also.

WG2010

Archived Member
Thanks Timmy! Doesn't look like they have the portable wifi devices up there yet but the usb wireless will do for the time being.

djuqa

Top Contributor
clixgalore are ok
but DGM is Weird. They rejected 1 of my sites for insufficient content, But the site has 8000+ posts.

WG2010

Archived Member
Just wanted to bump this.

Are there any other networks that offer Australia wireless/broadband plans? ClixGalore is painful to deal with and I can't find any network named DGM (anyone able to link?). I've applied and received no response, called up the owner who told me he would fix it up yet nothing has happened.

I'm getting some good traffic (much more than what AdWords suggests) and the traffic is just being wasted on adsense instead of sign ups.

Timmy

Banned
Yeah most networks are renowned for a lack of service :p Then you have to apply for some campaigns and wait weeks again.

jackmedia

We have a couple of telco affiliate campaigns including Dodo & Eftel with a few more in the pipeline. What affiliate sites do you have to promote these campaigns?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member