What's new

Aussie Credit Card Affiliates

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I wonder if anyone can point me the correct direction to an affiliate program that handles most of the credit cards in australia ?

Any help appreciated

..regards

:rolleyes:

geodomains

Top Contributor
Spacey, most use dgm and commissionmonster. Some of the banks won't let you become an affiliate if you don't get enough traffic and if its not quality, they're not interested. I got knocked back a couple of times and had good domains, when they went to page one on Google they contacted me, funny that.

Cheers
Don

geodomains

Top Contributor
Hi Spacey,
Yes they are very fussy who they have advertising there products, I still have not been approved by Aussie CC
Unless you are going to put a lot of time into the site, I'd just stick to the adsense clicks. DGM have a good product where CC can be compared, I've got it on a couple of my sites, only new so have no feedback on how good it is. Can see here at http://www.creditcardrewards.com.au

Don

DomainMarketPlace

Top Contributor
Interesting, guess i could spam my way to page one for a few days and cash in before getting banned and then repeat the process.

They probably don't want to encourage that kind of activity.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Interesting, guess i could spam my way to page one for a few days and cash in before getting banned and then repeat the process.

They probably don't want to encourage that kind of activity.

You only get paid on completed signups though - traffic alone isn't enough.

I use dgm for www.debitcard.com.au but make more through Adsense with less of the hassle. Shame because I hate the fact I'm so dependent on Google (both as a merchant & a publisher)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
the sites look easy to use and easy on the eye, i am just testing the waters at the moment so any info is appreciated !

thanks all .....good luck

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i think i will wait for my aussie credit card project

although i was able to get newcreditcardreviews.com up and running

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting