What's new

auDA goes live with .au, Whois.au and Registry.au

Should whois.au and registry.au have been allocated?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

snoopy

Top Contributor
Apparently Cameron Boardman has "given" these names to Affilias. Not even sure how that is possible but they resolve.

This seem inappropriate to me given .au is supposedly on hold and no allocation policy has been developed. In my view this is just another example of Mr Boardman & Mr Leptos attempting to push the proposal through without due process. The "top down" management style with no community or member input continues.

What is next, auda.au? melbourneit.au?

snoopy

Top Contributor
I can see whois and it looks like registry has been taken down.

Somebody should make a complaint about their eligibilty ;-)

with registry.au it seems to only resolve at the http://whois.registry.au

Looks like auDA/Affilias (hard to know which entity actually claims ownership right now) are not providing whois output on either registration either. Surely blank whois is another breach of their own policies?

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 2.03.32 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 2.04.17 pm.png

DomainNames

Top Contributor
At what point do they actually focus on the problem at hand - the Government Review.

Good question.. If they continue to do PR B.S. spin they may give the impression to government they are actually focused on the problems and government 29 points. I think they government will be asking what real stateholder engagement they have had if any or did it all get done internally by auDA ( and their consultant Public Relations spinners).

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member