What's new

.au ? is it coming ?

findtim

Top Contributor
i'm just going to start this topic so i can link back from a different thread.

----------

whats it going to be in the future? .com.au or just .au ?

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
i just thought this needed to be more focused on .au as the thread stared at .uk

brettf said
1) The new tld's if they are wildly successful (and I'm not optimistic but you never know), may well pressure auDA to look at opening .au regardless.

which promted me to create this thread.

i'm going to put my hand up and say i'm not a member of the AUda but bugger it i now will be, i think its time for us to get together and have a say, i think we have been told enough times now via dnt to get of our arses and make a difference.

i think domainers need to have a strong position in what decisions the auDA decides ( and you will all be happy to know i'm not the one to do it LOL )

There are members here on DNT that have DEEP knowledge of this and it would be great if they stepped up and got involved in the auDA, yes.... to late for this election, Erhan has always taken this stance, Ned of course ( did i miss someone?).

So what we are seeing is a constant changing environment of domaining and what we are also viewing is that the knowledge is on DNT in the au space whether it be a member or a lurker.

i say prepare now, get some domainers on the committees.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member