What's new

au domain for $8.50/year

logicstorm

Top Contributor
One of NZ domain registrar is selling au domain for $8.50/year.

Cheapest I've seen so far. Interesting to see NZ company can sell au domain names at lower prices than au companies.

The company is called onlydomains if anyone wants to know.

xwdomains

Top Contributor

Cheapest I've seen so far. Interesting to see NZ company can sell au domain names at lower prices than au companies.

has anyone used this company has a few bad reviews when typing it into google

Last edited:

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Well if you really want to test them, why not buy 1 domain then try and push it to another Australian registrar. Iif that process goes through then there shouldn't be any major dramas because you know you can always transfer your domains to someone else.

Lucas

Top Contributor
I have been using them recently, cheapest AU domains around as far as I know. Also their co.uk domains are very cheap at (from memory) about $4.80 / year!

DomainNames

Top Contributor
seems to be a great deal. put in a few registrations today, fast, cheap and has all the same benefits of more expensive registrars.

The registration process was great and domain admin panel is nice.

Hopefully other registrars will review their pricing to match. If not this will be the registrar of choice for many now

registrations and renewals $17 for 2 years for .com.au is awesome!

recommended!

Last edited:

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
Awesome deal! I always look for the current best deals when getting domains and just push them all across to VentraIP.

djuqa

Top Contributor
Awesome deal! I always look for the current best deals when getting domains and just push them all across to VentraIP.

If you love ventraIP that much ( hey don't we all love them) surely you should give them some profit by buying all your names at their site.

neddy

Top Contributor
If you love ventraIP that much ( hey don't we all love them) surely you should give them some profit by buying all your names at their site.

Totally agree.

Loyalty and patronage is worth more than a couple of bucks imho. (And there's not much profit @ $19.95).

DavidL

Top Contributor
Yes I agree too - or the other way round stay with the registrar who does it so cheap to give them something back for their strong pricing.

segator

Top Contributor

My recommendation try and keep your domains within one/two registrars; it it easier to monitor as your portfolio grows.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo