What's new

Article Resources

Ash

Top Contributor
Hey all,

I know I've seen it mentioned elsewhere on the forums but damned if I can find it when I need it... Can someone please let me know a list of decent article sites, the only one I can think of at the moment is ezine (is that the best one to use?).

I'm going to publish some original content but just to get the ball rolling I'd like to see what's already available. Thanks. :)

djuqa

Top Contributor
or goarticles.com
or Isnare.com
or if you want to start your own
Articlesite.com.au is for sale (including Article Directory script

Last edited:

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I know I've seen it mentioned elsewhere on the forums but damned if I can find it when I need it... Can someone please let me know a list of decent article sites, the only one I can think of at the moment is ezine (is that the best one to use?).
Just type in "article directory" into Google.

;)

I'm going to publish some original content but just to get the ball rolling I'd like to see what's already available.
By this do you mean you want to put some article directory articles on your site along with some original content?

If so, I'd probably advise against it these days. I wrote this blog post about using duplicate content after the Panda update:

http://www.internetmarketingstrategies.com.au/610-content-writing-for-seo-warning

seolyka2

Some good article directories are: (aside from ezinearticles, goarticles, articlebase)

ideamarketers.com
amazines.com
sooperarticles.com
articlecube.com
articlecat.com
articleblast.com

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting