What's new

Appraisal for Business Domains

qcbugz

I've used a range of free appraisal sites/programs, but comparably, they all seem too far off with too large a gap per appraisal for there to ever be a conclusive range of worth. I would prefer to see it from a buyer/seller perspective to better gauge my understanding, what would you imagine these domains to be worth, and what are they worth using your usual appraisal tool?

opportunebiz.com
bizfinesse.com

Thanks in advance,
- QCB

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
Hi QCB, appraisal sites/programs are worth what you pay for them... mostly nothing.

In my opinion your names are at the low end of the spectrum simply because they are not unique and a buyer could just register a similar name for $10.

Most serious domainers watch the daily drops and sales figures to gauge value of other domains. They don't use tools.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I've used a range of free appraisal sites/programs, but comparably, they all seem too far off with too large a gap per appraisal for there to ever be a conclusive range of worth. I would prefer to see it from a buyer/seller perspective to better gauge my understanding, what would you imagine these domains to be worth, and what are they worth using your usual appraisal tool?

opportunebiz.com
bizfinesse.com

Thanks in advance,
- QCB
Hi ya, I actually walk past a shoe store in Collingwood called SoulFinesse/Com and it is not a bad name but in your instance it's not quite a match. At least it's a .com, so ya never know? Good luck but the the biz is a mizz, cheers!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo