What's new

Any Gamers?

Timmy

Banned
After what seemed to be the longest wait in history, I just got Black Ops, anyone here wind down with some senseless 360 violence at the end of the day? I am addicting...

davids

Top Contributor
I have a 360, but I only got it to play GTA IV... I'm more into old school games like Civilization, Seven Kingdoms, Gazillionaire, Transport Tycoon, etc.

Timmy

Banned
I have a 360 too but havent been giving it much love lately.. might have to do something about that

I got bored waiting for Black Ops and bought Medal of Honor - it's ok but shit by comparison.

Having to control myself, 10 hours work = 2 hours gameplay lol. At least its keeping me away from TV and social media.

Timmy

Banned
That looks pretty sweet, everyone jumping on the internet TV bandwagon at the moment. Bigpond do it (unmetered on my fibre) and I saw an advert for iinet on the telly the other day.

WG2010

Archived Member
You can't FPS on a console, is this a joke thread or what!? Takes skill on a PC, console just auto aims and all that other crap for you not to mention the fact you can't aim with your thumb.

I now play TF2 and Starcraft 2. Doubt I'll be going back to WoW for the next expansion but just wait it out until Diablo 3.

Probably don't fall under the hardcore gamer title anymore though.

Timmy

Banned
You can't FPS on a console, is this a joke thread or what!? Takes skill on a PC, console just auto aims and all that other crap for you not to mention the fact you can't aim with your thumb.

I now play TF2 and Starcraft 2. Doubt I'll be going back to WoW for the next expansion but just wait it out until Diablo 3.

Probably don't fall under the hardcore gamer title anymore though.

Consoles FTW! Only got the imac and mbpro in the orifice, I'll never buy another PC.

Hadn't played any games for years, since like Quake 2/Unreal era etc so loving the new one's with HD.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member