What's new

Annoying PageRank 9 Illusion

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
I thought I was onto a good thing here - I did a google search for:

Code:
netfleet.com.au+"Google PageRank: 9"

With the intention of pulling up the cache of domains that had previously dropped from NF's expired domain page.. this returned nearly 250 results like this.

I find it hard to believe that there are so many PR9 .au domains, especially when most of them are crappy names that no one picked up :)

Oh well..

DavidL

Top Contributor
Yep so sorry about this. The formula stuffed up the other day for some reason.

Mark is aware & will fix it up urgently as soon as he get's out of Abu Dhabi.

Apologies everyone!!

Oz.

Top Contributor
Can't imagine any PR9 .au domains drop.
What I wanna know is how NetFleet and Drop calculate the monthly Google search volumes, they seem vastly different.
eg. from today homeopathy.com.au 14800 at NetFleet and 2900 at Drop when I use the Google keyword search tool I get 1,600 "Local Monthly Searches" for homeopathy.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hmmm not sure Oz. Ours is a global search but that doesn't match up either (for march - we may have used data from a prior month). Maybe we have some gremlins there too.

Actually I can't see a figure matching 1,600 or 2,900 either?

I think the golden rule is to just use Netfleet's & Drop's figures as a guide only. I think most people use these metrics to help sort the domains which should be effective as the measures will be relative. This can help draw up a shortlist from where you can then go and analyse further.

Anyway Mark will look into it when he can & see if there are any bugs. Thanks

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members