1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazon in Australia

Discussion in 'Monetisation' started by DnEbook, Nov 4, 2016.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Just watching the news and they mentioned that Amazon should be on our shores next year, my hope is they set up a local affiliate program because in it's current state it just doesn't seem worth it, not much left after paying to deposit and international cheque on their low commissions

chris and Scott7 like this.
  2. Blue Wren

Blue Wren Membership: VIP

I see good and bad things in this.
    They better pay tax here.

DnEbook likes this.
  3. Cooper Mills DomainLawyer

Cooper Mills DomainLawyer Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I think Amazon will be a game changer in the online shopping space with a local presence. I recently bought a server part from Amazon, as I could not find it locally for an affordable price. Very handy for both regular and hard to find items.

DnEbook likes this.
  4. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

As mentioned for me it's about an affiliate program that we can make some money from, just not much for us Aussies it seems. Of course there is the shopping aspect as well, handy