1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by dave, Feb 1, 2012.

1. dave

dave Membership: Trader

Just wondering if you guys have implemented your affiliate program yet?

2. VentraIP

VentraIP Membership: VIP

Hi dave,

We don't have an affiliate program and at this stage we have canned the idea, simply due to the low margins on our services.

We ask that customers support us by recommending us to their friends and family. :)

3. dave

dave Membership: Trader

That's a shame!

It surprises me that your margins are so slight that you couldn't offer a pay per lead program like a number of other local hosting providers.

4. Lucas

Lucas Membership: Trader

Yeah - that is a shame - even a small commission could drive some good traffic I reckon. Personally I prefer promoting hosting companies I actually like and who genuinely offer good products / prices / service.

5. James

James Membership: VIP

Yeah I have referred a fair few people to Ventra easily 10 lol, would be good to get some cheaper domains or hosting as a thank you for the sign ups lol

6. VentraIP

VentraIP Membership: VIP

We give all customers that chance, but having things like Customer Appreciation Day, and our Sales days. :)