1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice on a Good Parking Site please

Discussion in 'Monetisation' started by shags38, Oct 18, 2011.

1. shags38

shags38 Membership: Community

I have about 1200 sites parked at WhyPark.com that 6 months ago were getting reasonable traffic across the board with some earning a reasonable penny. Since Panda has taken effect the whole thing has gone to pack - the Birdsville Track gets more traffic in a week that my 1200 sites have in the past 4-5 months :(

Of course WhyPark is using hie kwalitee artikals bye chineez orfers an riters and that is likely why the Panda has sat on their site and squashed their traffic. I know now why Google selected the name Panda for this major upgrade - primarily to negate the poor quality Chinese author written articles flooding article driven parking sites.

So does anyone have recommendations for parking sites (free) that abide by Google's new content quality factors?? Earning a penny is one thing but more importantly is getting traffic and resultant Serps rankings making the domain more saleable or in a better position when it is eventually developed. WhyPark is not doing my domains any authority favors

cheers,
    Mike

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  2. Wilson

Wilson Membership: Community

How about a system where you enter your domain name, choose unique original content from a list by category or keyword and hit the publish button. The admin panel has various templates to choose from and yes you can enter your adsense code. PLUS all sites using this system are linked to automatically from a network of over 500 legitimate blogs sites ranging in PR from 1-5. It exists!

More news on this later....

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  3. TpD

TpD Membership: VIP

I'm calling it "later" ?

4. Guidex

Guidex Membership: Community

Fabulous.com is where I'm heading. Sedo sucks and removes your earnings. Plus, I was only getting 1.10-1.20 RPM