What's new

Adsense TOS

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
If you violate the TOS do you get sent an email with a warning?

One of my mini sites has basically been deindexed and I think it's because the CTR rate on the adsense was up around 20% and the placement of the ad block may be seen as questionable..

My main concern is I'm running the same template on a few sites...

Anyone had experience with this?

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
i love 20 sites back in May.... all of them making $10 per day or so ....

did the sites look as Made for Adsense?

my advise is to remove adsense for 1 month or so.... and then see if it changes the ranking...

djuqa

Top Contributor
Are you compliant with ALL adsense terms?

Privacy Policy
Amount of Content
Type of content
Ad placement

What is the URL? I can check for you.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
I removed the ad block in question and within a couple of days rankings returned to normal.. all good, CTR didn't even really go down that much :)

WG2010

Archived Member
If your site was deindexed it wouldn't be back after a few days. Sounds more like a bit of a dance. Adblocks have no bearing on rankings.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
It wasn't deindexed, just lost all search traffic for about 1-2 weeks. Soon as the ad placement in question was removed, rankings returned.

James

Top Contributor
If you are making decent money with Google and have been a long term publisher with a good record the team will usually send you a email to give you a warning. I have recieved 2 warnings in the past 4 years or so since I have been with Adsense.

Usually they will just delete you straight up if you do soemthing stupid like click your own ads or add Adsense to a Adult site.

But yeah MFA or sites with mostly no content and just ads google are trying to cut down on them in a big way, I have like 50 + websites and blogs and I am trying to add as much content to all pages as possible =)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member