What's new

Add Domains feature sucks

zhenjie

Top Contributor
Spent 2 hours adding a bulk list of domains. When it came time to submit it went back to the default page. I'm guessing some sort of time-out/expire. F'ing PEED OFF! $(*!&#(!&#)*$

findtim

Top Contributor
when i do this online i always do it first in word and SAVE then cut and paste as the timeout issue is COMMON.

i actually often do it for dnt as my rants are so long LOLLLLLLLLLLL but everyone knows that.

tim

PS: jesus SAVES, backup backup is not just for storage.

zhenjie

Top Contributor
Wish I could have saved in word. But most of the time was spent selecting Categories/sub categories and individual boxes for description and keywords which are impossible to save on Word/Notepad :(. Netfleet should consider a certain limit on number of domains on the form each submission or fix the time-out thing (why even time-out on a bulk form is beyond me).

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Wish I could have saved in word. But most of the time was spent selecting Categories/sub categories and individual boxes for description and keywords which are impossible to save on Word/Notepad :(. Netfleet should consider a certain limit on number of domains on the form each submission or fix the time-out thing (why even time-out on a bulk form is beyond me).

I am not 100% sure what when wrong but I hate anyone to have a bad experience. If you send me the basic data (email support [at] netfleet.com.au) then I'll do the legwork of putting it into the system for you (and I'll test your timeout theory at the same time). Any idea how long you took between starting and finishing? 0-15 min, 15min - 45min, 45 > 1 hour ?

Last edited:

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Took a look at our session timeouts and they are set to about 8 hours, so I doubt it was a session timeout that occurred. Did you perhaps clear your cache or cookies during this time or have any other issues with your browser?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo