1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

abusive texts from Mark Lye

Discussion in 'Netfleet.com.au' started by sasha, Oct 15, 2015.

1. sasha

sasha Membership: VIP

2/10/15 at 06:07 – Mark Lye to Neddy:

“I hope you’re ready for the truth Ned. Thank you anyway for trying to fuck my family business. I am relentless . * you can’t quote me on that you piece of family digging shit........”

Read More on: http://www.domainer.com.au/netfleet-director-stoops-to-new-low

2. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

I've had similar stuff from David. The way they operate to to turn issues with their platform into a personal thing then start talking about closing your account.

3. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

Wow. That seems a little over the top and intimidating.

4. zhenjie

zhenjie Membership: VIP

If it is indeed from Mark that's simply shameful, unprofessional behaviour.

5. neddy

neddy Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Zhen,

Mark has phoned and texted me many times previously, and he is in my phone contacts.

I can therefore 100% guarantee that he sent those texts. I would not have reproduced them on Domainer if I was not certain of their authenticity.

No threat of defamation proceedings has been issued either. That speaks for itself. ;)

Regards, Ned

snoopy likes this.