What's new

'About' review

Ash

Top Contributor
Hey all, I posted this over on Flying Solo but would also like to read your thoughts on the 'about' page copy I have written so far for Lucky Dip Design.

I would like to know if it makes sense and is persuasive copy. My goal is not to write SEO copy but rather to write creative copy that is interesting and persuasive enough for you to fill in a contact form to enter the lucky dip.

I will be adding more copy about myself but really want to get the personality and description right before I go ahead and write any more.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Like it or not, this is Lucky Dip Design - a cheeky but helpful graphic design business.

Inspired by Frank Sinatra, Hot Chocolate, and Dirty Harry - Lucky Dip Design offers all the best caricatures, illustrations and logo designs in the world.

And best of all I did it my way.
Sit back and enjoy the ride as I give you my interpretation of your design request. I might do the odd double dip, but most often it's a case of first impressions last.

Everybody's a winner babe, that's no lie.
The aim of Lucky Dip is to provide small businesses and people in general with professionally designed logos, illustrations and caricatures regardless of budget. There are no set prices so feel free to nominate a price that represents great value to you and that you feel would be fair and equitable to me.

Are you feeling lucky punk?
Well, are you?

Enter the Lucky Dip and see what happens. All the best.

DavidL

Top Contributor
I like it Ash - it's a bit out there but in your business, I think you can afford to be.

Too many About Us pages (mine included) are just the usual blah blah so it's good to stand out I reckon. I would add some contact details of some sort too though..

Ash

Top Contributor
Thanks for the feedback David. I wanted it to be a little different because Lucky Dip Design is not a conventional design business. The only way to stand out is to do something different!

Contact details will be added :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members