What's new

A quick Introduction

TuffNut

Hi

My name is Ivan Jakovac from the Albury / Wodonga region. I have been in domains since the early days, 1993, but later left the industry because I couldn't make money from websites and also no one back then wanted to know about it and then worked in the stockbroking industry. I have been an investor in domains for a while and like this forum because it is very informative and the people are great.

I like to participate in discussions on domaining and I truly love the industry. I look forward to meeting and discussing domaining here on this forum and also in doing more domain deals this year and hopefully develop some too which is always on the backburner.

Cheers

TuffNut

soj

Founder
Hello Ivan - welcome at last. :)

I can personally vouch for Ivan as a good person to do business with - and he is one of "nature's gentlemen" as well.

I can't vouch for the "tuff nuts" though.

Cheers, Ned

joe

Top Contributor
welcome Ivan, pretty sure I've seen your name several times when doing whois lookups

Markz

Welcome Ivan! And great to see ya here. It's the right place to be if you are into DNs.

nina

Top Contributor
Another new face - Welcome and I really like hearing people's stories about themselves.. it's very interesting.

Nina

TuffNut

Thanks for the Hellos :)

I wish to thank all those that said hello to me and to the many that just view the posts (like I do).

I know that the domaining industry is starting to gain a bit of traction here in Australia and it is good to see. This only means that the domaining industry is going to get more demand. I do hope to see that the Australian Govt get behind the internet industry one day and do some sort of promotions like they do with the tourism industry. We can do with a doubling or tripling of domains registered here in AU and this means a lot more business with seo firms, design firms, hosting firms and of course the aftermarket domains industry. Im sure if the NBN Co. rollout gets completed we will see a general increase in the uptake of online shops and online businesses. I say, get in now and hold onto what ever you can before another 5 million domains get registered and open up online shops.

I have had many dealings with Ned (Admin on the forum) and have to say that the forum is a great piece of work that someone can do. I have read the posts and issues that do come up every now and again and can vouch for Ned not only as a domainer but as a good friend. Keep up the good work admins.

Ivan J :D

findtim

Top Contributor
hi Ivan , welcome, you are right about the NBN effects, i work from home in melbourne but only have 3 clients IN melbourne the rest are across oz and that i think is the reality for us even though the 9-5ers havn't got to grips with that yet.

we have one of melbournes largest shopping centres just 3 minutes from our house but my wife buys online CONSTANTLY, there a HUGE opps for us in the domain market and we are in the right place at the right time

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members