What's new

A friend of mine is looking for work in Melbourne, can anyone help please?

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
Hello,

my friend is studying a Masters of Media and Communication at Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, has studied in the USA previously:

Bachelor of Arts in Communication– Buffalo, New York, USA
State University of New York
• Dean’s list for achieving a GPA of above 3.2
• Scored distinctions in advanced PR, Advertising and Writing classes

My friend has also a Diploma in Accountancy and is EXTREMELY keen to work, plus has extensive international experience and a very friendly personality.

Currently working at Coles, would love to find a better opportunity especially in the business/marketing/sales sectors but is open to other things too.

The main problem for my friend is that just recently moved from Perth to Melbourne therefore there is a lack of contacts.

My personal opinion is that this person is wasted at Coles, therefore I'd appreciate if anyone could help, maybe spreading this message if you don't need any staff.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

James

Top Contributor
Tell him to sign up to linkedin and contact a few recruiters..But its a hard market if you have no experience in companies.

If he was in search marketing I could potentially send hi resume to our Melbourne office...

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
Tell him to sign up to linkedin and contact a few recruiters..But its a hard market if you have no experience in companies.

If he was in search marketing I could potentially send hi resume to our Melbourne office...

Hi James, it's actually a 'she' :) and yes she is on LinkedIn.

What do you mean by 'experience in companies' ?

Cheers

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member