What's new

A big "shout out"!

neddy

Top Contributor
Sometimes in this industry of ours I am left shaking my head in disappointment or despair (at the actions of others).

But we also have some really good people as well, and I have just experienced the goodwill of one such person.

We've done business together previously, and we also compete for various domains. Unbeknown to me at the time, but yesterday I pipped him on the post for a large domain (which was sold privately).

We were chatting last night about it, and then he sent me a text telling me to register the .net.au (which had recently dropped) to protect the brand . If I didn't, he would!

That to me is just the most selfless act. I know of some that would go out of their way to register the .net.au if they knew the .com.au had just gone.

So I wanted to give him a big shout out and a public thank you. He's fairly shy, ;) so I won't name him publicly other than to say he is known as "twodogs" on here.

Thanks mate.

chris

Top Contributor
Great feedback Ned, that's the kind stuff we like to hear. Good on ya twodogs!

Sent via DNTrade mobile

twodogs

Thanks Chris and Ned.

Yes, disappointing to miss out on a name I wanted, but I chose to sit when I should have taken another card!

IMO too many people are looking to shaft someone on every deal.

To some, it's purely about the money, to others, it's still important to make money but equally as important to build friendships, maintain your integrity and to share in successes.

acheeva

Top Contributor
Sometimes people are working on the same strategy and that is known to both parties; however judgments that are made can be very subjective at times

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member