1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

$89,000 For This ?

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by DnEbook, Mar 19, 2015.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

2. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

They could, but rod.tv probably makes no sense for them. I'd guess there is a very specific reason for needing to buy it such as already having an established brand under the term.

3. DnEbook

I was joking, but it seems a lot to pay for that name, yes i agree, there must have been a very good reason. Perhaps they have a trademark and then thought about getting the domain?

4. snoopy

Looks to be quite a lot of companies using the term. The domain is definitely good, it is just an abnormally high price. The seller got lucky price wise I'd say. Maybe it was a company who owned it or maybe it was a dreamer asking way too much and being willing to reject every lower offer.

5. DnEbook

I have just received my domain name broker certificate in the mail and have discovered that TheReckRoom is available!
    ~
    How much should I ask or is it a black banana ..... I am qualified now but appreciate all input !

6. snoopy

What is a "Reck Room"? A miss is as good as a mile.

helloworld likes this.
  7. DnEbook

But my domain name broker certificate says i am good at this stuff?