What's new

$50k a month teenager

neddy

Top Contributor
I love stories like this (emailing to my sons right now!).

ACCORDING to his father, Xavier Di Petta is your everyday 16-year-old. He goes to school, plays computer games and on the weekends plays Aussie Rules with his mates.

There's just one small difference - Di Petta is an entrepreneur who occasionally makes more than $50,000 a month.

Growing up in Shepparton, Di Petta developed a love for computers, representing Australia in the Nintendo World Championships when only six.

Ten years later, he makes on average $10,000-$15,000 a month through social media marketing, promoting some of the world's best-known brands, such as NBC, through an affiliate website.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/small-busines...amonth-teen-20121111-296aw.html#ixzz2Bx4taNXv

goldnugget

Top Contributor
There may be hope for me yet :D ......Good to hear about some of these stories, thanks. Even though he his under the watchful eye of his father, the thought of a 16 yo making more in a month than I do in a year is freakin' me out though :eek::eek::eek:.

James

Top Contributor
Nice too see this kid doing well, their are many young kids out their making big money online. The apps he makes are nothing fancy just basic and things people want..

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Yeah. I'm guessing December with end of year gifting and tourism? (I could be wrong.) Could also coincide with year-end school holidays in his case?

chris

Top Contributor
Nice article Ned.

It proves that there are always opportunities out there, nice to see he's keen on staying in Aus too!

Cheers,
Chris

Shane

Top Contributor
As soon as I saw Di Petta + Shepparton my ears pricked up... I've spent some time in this guy's dad's office in Shepparton. His old man (Steve) is a very, very wealthy fellow.

Good on them both I say. :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members