What's new

500 domains ready to clear

rankone

Hi All,

I have been building my domain list for some time now, up to about 500. They vary between .com.au, .net.au and .com and are anywhere between 300 exact to 5,000 exact and are mostly location based (melbourne, sydney, perth, adelaide, brisbane).

Half of my list I am not interested in anymore because they were purchased for clients that never signed up.

Name your industry and most likely I will have atleast 1 domain in that area.

Look forward to meeting the community.

Brennan

neddy

Top Contributor
This is the introduction thread.

Yet the title of your thread is "500 domains ready to clear".

This is where you come on and meet and greet; and if so inclined, share a little info about yourself. Get the community to know you a little.

Then when you have a few posts under your belt, you are allowed to start posting in the marketplace.

Seems to have worked pretty well in the past.

May I suggest you give it a go?

rankone

thanks ned, will pm direct nxt time - some things I couldn't work out on my phone and wanted to reply quickly

neddy

Top Contributor
Sorry to give you a serve Brennan - it's just that DNT gets lots of spammers coming on solely for the purpose of getting backlinks or flogging something.

(I'm not the webmaster or a mod - I'm just trying to be helpful and point you in the right direction).

So it's a good thing to show you're a genuine person - do a few posts - then start flogging things! :)

I think I know who you are - and you've got a good story to tell - so don't be shy.

chris

Top Contributor
Hi Brennan, welcome to DNTrade, great to have you here :)

Some of you might already know Brennan, he's a regular at SEO meetups and events - he really knows his stuff.

Looking forward to your contributions on DNTrade Brennan.

You've also upgraded to a Trader membership so you can sell some of your names. Therefore I'd recommend you head straight on over to the marketplace forums to post some more info about your list for sale. That's where members will go looking if they're interested in buying.

Cheers,
Chris

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members