1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

320 listings on TravelAgents.com.au

Discussion in 'Domain News' started by geodomains, Apr 21, 2010.

1. geodomains

geodomains Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi Guys,
    Just a post to say anything can happen when you put your mind to it and I am very pleased with my purchase of http://www.travelagents.com.au last Dec 09, in less than 4 months the site is number 4 page 1 of Google au and the site now has 320 listings. :D
    So to all those out there that are not sure if its worth the money to buy a top quality domain think twice, perception is everything.;)

Don

2. Shaun

Shaun Membership: Community

Congratuwelldone Don!

Excellent effort. You have done extremely well.

Keep up the good work!

3. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Welld one - great work! Any info on revenue? (naturally the aim at this stage is to build up the listings so 320 free listings is fantastic anyway)

4. geodomains

geodomains Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks Guys,
    Good question David, 280 approx are paid listings, the rest are free. Won't go into specifics of revenue, but lets just say its a good start.
    Just got to get another big player on board, I'm nipping at their ankles now.

Don

5. Sway

Sway Membership: Community

Nice work mate, really like the logo on that one.

6. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

good onya don , well done a great start , when ready let's get videotravel up and running !